Wasp and Bee Control
Wasps in commercial premises are highly undesirable. They start nest building in the spring, the nests are initially about the size of a golf ball, rapidly developing to the size of a large football, or even a dustbin in extreme cases.
We are usually unaware of their presence until June or July when the large number of wasps makes the nest more obvious. In the late summer the adult wasps forage for sweet foods and can be a nuisance in restaurants, pub gardens, bakeries and factories handling sugar.
Rokill’s Exterminators are Nearby
With expert pest controllers spread throughout Dorset, Hampshire, London, Somerset and Surrey we can quickly respond to wasp and bee infestations.
Bee Nest Removal and Control
Bees are highly beneficial insects and nests should only be treated where absolutely necessary. As part of the process the honeycomb should be removed and the access points sealed to prevent foraging by bees from other nests.
Identifying a Wasp or Bee Problem
What to look for
- Live or dead insects
- Nests under the eaves, in lofts, in bushes or trees, etc. Wasps fly in straight lines when returning to their nests as opposed to a more random pattern when investigating food sources
- Heightened activity of wasps or bees around you
Potential Harm from Wasps
- Contamination of foodstuffs
- Threat of stings — some people are allergic to wasp or bee stings (Anaphylaxis)
- Customers may become uncomfortable and leave, which may lead to loss of reputation, custom and income
- Fear of injury may cause staff absences and illness
Rokill’s Wasp and Bee Control Services
- One of our qualified technicians will identify and carry out the best course of action which is guaranteed
- Proof your premises with insect screens and doors if necessary
- Supply pesticide free Electronic Fly Killers which are highly effective against wasps
- Provide advice on the use of wasp traps to reduce wasp activity in pub gardens etc.
Please contact our friendly and experienced service control team and we will be happy to help you with any enquiry you may have.