Cockroach Control and Extermination
Cockroaches are unpleasant insects and their presence in commercial kitchens is unacceptable and can lead to prosecution. Often these insects live in dirty, inaccessible areas like drains and ductings. At night they become active and have the potential to spread bacteria across work surfaces or contaminate food. Oriental cockroaches, German cockroaches and the American cockroach are the commonest species of cockroach, and all require professional help to eradicate.
Cockroach Control In the South of England
Rokill has teams of cockroach control technicians working in and around Bournemouth, London, Southampton, Exeter, Reading and Portsmouth. If you think you have an infestation call us today to speak to one of our advisors and receive a free quote.
Identification of a Cockroach Infestation:
What to look for:
- Live insects – cockroaches are nocturnal
- Droppings and smear marks
- Dead insects, egg cases, cast skins
Potential Harm from Cockroaches
- They carry bacteria and will spread diseases such as Salmonella
- Contamination of foodstuffs
- Cockroaches will eat almost anything
How Rokill Can Help with Cockroach Infestations
- Provide positive identification
- Insecticidal treatment
- Regular inspection and monitoring of the site
Please contact our friendly and experienced service control team and we will be happy to help you with any enquiry you may have.