Tree Surgeon/Arborist – Wiltshire
Job Code: KC-TS-W’SHIRE-DR
Due to expediential growth in our business, we have an exciting opportunity and are recruiting for an experienced Tree Surgeon who will be able work as part of a mobile team based in the Salisbury Plain area.
As a Tree Surgeon, your responsibilities include performing all aspects of aerial tree work to provide a top-class horticultural environment for our clients. You will also be required to conduct hedge maintenance, stump grinding, processing the tree debris using a chainsaw and operating heavy machinery. Ideally, you should be experienced, hold the relevant NPTC or LANTRA certification and be able to complete tree works both safely and to a high standard. Therefore, this position is not suitable for people who hold no relevant arboriculture qualifications.
Skills & Experience
- Passionate about the environment with a keen eye for detail.
- 2 years’ Arborist/Tree Surgeon experience
- Level 3 safe use of a chainsaw from a mobile elevated work platform
- IPAF 1b, 3a and 3b
- Level 2, CS30 & CS31 Chainsaw and Felling
- Level 3, CS41, CS38, & CS39 Aerial Tree Rigging, and Cutting
- Level 2 Manual Fed Woodchipper Operations
- Level 2 Safe use of Stump Grinders
- Full driving licence with a B&E entitlement
- Flexible in approach to work and willing to work outside in all weathers
- Spraying Certificates – NPTC PA1 & PA6
- Level 3 CS32 Felling
- Level 3 cs40 Aerial Tree Pruning
- Level 3 CS50 Emergency Tree Works
In return we offer:
- £25,000-£30,000 per annum, with annual reviews
- 28 days holiday (inc Bank Holidays)
- Employee contribution pension scheme
- A friendly customer focused team atmosphere
- Training and Development with exciting opportunities to further your career
- Uniform/ PPE provided
- Cycle to work scheme, and access to our Bravo benefits hub
We are looking forward to hearing from you, so register your interest today.
Nurture Group is an equal opportunities employer.
Applications without a CV will not be considered