Job Code: RB-TA-R-ML
We have an exciting opportunity and are recruiting for a Treasury Assistant who has a can-do attitude and will focus on various banking tasks within the business.
The Nurture Group is an award winning national service provider consisting of three leading brands: Nurture Landscapes, Gavin Jones and Rokill Pest Control Services.
Nurture Landscapes specialises in grounds maintenance, winter gritting and interior and exterior plant display services, mainly to the corporate sector.
The Treasury Assistant will focus on various banking tasks within the business, across different companies and bank accounts whilst working closely with the Management team in Finance to drive process improvements. Working with the Finance team and split across two sites, the successful candidate will manage the integration of new acquisitions, including access to acquired company bank accounts online, changes to mandates, winding down of accounts and novation of finance lease and hire purchase agreements. The successful candidate will also review the existing processes and systems in place, recommending improvements in order to achieve best practice.
- Post incoming receipts from customers each day and share the detail with the Credit Control team
- Deal with paying in of cheques received into bank accounts
- Daily, weekly and monthly bank reconciliations for various bank accounts within the Group for review
- Work with the AP team to process the payments to suppliers and upload payments to group banking online portal for approval
- Maintain schedule of bank borrowings and notify Finance Director of upcoming RCF repayments / rollovers
- Manage hire purchase and finance leasing agreements including maintaining a schedule of all leases and reconciling to balances in accounts
- Assisting with reports for Management, as and when required
- Assisting Head of Finance Operations with ad hoc project work as required
- Liaising with the Accounting team at Head Office
- Assisting with the integration of tasks related to Treasury of new acquisitions
Skills & Experience
- Previous experience in a similar position is essential
- Previous experience of working alongside various sections of Finance
- Experience of working as part of a team
- Experience with MS Excel, including familiarity with pivot tables, lookups, etc.
- Experience with financial systems
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written
- Flexible, enthusiastic and can do attitude
In return we offer:
- 28 days holiday (inc Bank Holidays)
- Career development
- Employee contribution pension scheme
- A friendly customer focused team atmosphere
- Uniform/ PPE provided
- Cycle to work scheme, and access to our Bravo benefits hub
- Nurture landscapes is a proud partner of the Living Wage Foundation
We are looking forward to hearing from you, so register your interest today.
Nurture Landscapes is an equal opportunities employer.
Applications without a CV will not be considered