Grounds Maintenance Operative – Tidworth
Job Code: RA-GMO-TID-DR
Due to expediential growth in our business, we have an exciting opportunity and are recruiting for a Grounds Maintenance who has a can-do attitude who will join an existing team based in Tidworth. The ideal candidate must be able to work alone and as part of a team.
As a Grounds Maintenance Operative, you will be working ‘hands-on’ with a small team of gardeners to provide a top-class horticultural environment for our clients. As an integral part of the Grounds Maintenance Team, you will also be expected to operate the required tools and machinery, check the health of plants by identifying pests and/or diseases, strimming, spraying, shrub pruning and general gardening.
Skills & Experience
- Passionate about the environment with a keen eye for detail.
- Spraying Certificates – NPTC PA1 & PA6 preferable, but not essential
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience of Corporate and/or Local Authority Grounds Maintenance preferred, but not essential
- Previous experience with using petrol two stroke grass/hedge cutting equipment is preferable, but not essential
- Flexible in approach to work and willing to work outside in all weathers
- A full, clean UK driving licence is required
In return we offer:
- £9.90 per hour, with annual reviews
- 28 days holiday (inc Bank Holidays)
- Employee contribution pension scheme
- A friendly customer focused team atmosphere
- Training and Development with exciting opportunities to further your career
- Uniform/ PPE provided
- Cycle to work scheme, and access to our Bravo benefits hub
We are looking forward to hearing from you, so register your interest today.
Nurture Landscapes is an equal opportunities employer.
Applications without a CV will not be considered