Gritting Operations Support
Job Code: SC-GOS-W-ML
Due to expediential growth in our business, we have an exciting opportunity for Gritting Operations Support to join our team based at our Head Office in Windlesham. Our Winter Gritting division is rapidly expanding and is a key part of the success at The Nurture Group. We deliver gritting and snow clearance services to commercial premises across the whole of the UK.
The Nurture Group is an award winning national service provider consisting of three leading brands: Nurture Landscapes, Gavin Jones and Rokill Pest Control Services. Since it's beginning in 2008, we now turnover in excess of £100 million and have over 1500 employees who are growing their careers with us. Our Winter Gritting division is now one of the foremost suppliers in the UK.
As the Gritting Operations Support you will be report to the National Operations Manager and work closely with the Gritting Operations and Sales team to ensure their commercial activity is fully supported and enhanced and that the best practice, process and procedures are followed at all times.
Whilst experience in this field will help your application, if you have a strong administration, operational support or other similar experiences we would be delighted to hear from you.
Due to the seasonal nature of our gritting division, your role and requirements will change throughout the course of the year. You will move from an operations-based role in the winter to a data management and improvement role within the summer months. We expect that this new role will be extremely rewarding and sometimes intense so you must be able to adapt to varying priorities throughout the year.
Skills & Experience
- Act as one of the first points of contact for our customers.
- Carry out daily job allocation & de-allocation in our bespoke CRM.
- Ability to react quickly to changing situations and multi-task with various jobs and departments.
- Help manage and maintain our customer databases.
- Show meticulous attention to detail to ensure accurate work.
- Have excellent communication and IT skills (written and verbal) good knowledge of Excel and capable of showing a high degree of accuracy in your work.
- Creation of orders to suppliers.
- Working with iDocs.
- Requirement for you to work 1 in 4 weekends during the Winter Gritting season (October to April)
In return we offer:
- 28 days holiday (inc Bank Holidays)
- Career development
- Employee contribution pension scheme
- A friendly customer focused team atmosphere
- Uniform/ PPE provided
- Cycle to work scheme, and access to our Bravo benefits hub
- Nurture landscapes is a proud partner of the Living Wage Foundation
We are looking forward to hearing from you, so register your interest today.
Nurture Landscapes is an equal opportunities employer.
Applications without a CV will not be considered