External Site Cleaner - Swansea
Job Code: RB-ESC-SW'SEA-DR
Due to huge growth across our business, we have an amazing opportunity for an individual to join our Grounds Maintenance Team based in Morfa Shopping Park In Swansea.
What will my day look like?
We expect all of employees to work within our company values of Respect, Integrity, and Pride.
You will support our clients with litter picking, hand weeding and general grounds maintenance for some of our biggest commercial clients.
As one of our team you will be responsible for:
- Use of outdoor cleaning tools and equipment to delivery external cleaning services for our clients.
- Ensuring your site is always clean/tidy and presentable to the highest standards
- Litter control across site
- Sweeping of paving, store entrances, and kerb lines
- Emptying bins on site on a daily basis keeping the service yard free from any litter
- Ensuring that the toilets are cleaned and kept to a high standard.
- Reporting of fly tipped waste to your line manager as soon as is discovered
- Ensuring compliance with all health and safety requirements whilst carrying your daily duties.
Our expectations of you:
- Able to maintain a high level of Health and Safety
- Ensure compliance always wearing company PPE on site
- Reliable and well presented
- Enjoy working outdoors in all weather conditions
- Comfortable working in a busy public area
- Capable of working to a high standard with good attention to detail
This is a permanent part-time position for 18-hours per week ,You will be required to work every Saturday and Sunday for 9-hours each day.
What you can expect from us:
- Relevant training and opportunities to develop and further your career
- £9.90 per hour, with annual pay reviews
- Employee contribution pension scheme
- 28 days holiday (inc. bank holidays)
- All uniform and PPE provided
- Refer a friend scheme
- Access to our company benefits hub
- Nurture Group is a proud partner of the Living Wage Foundation.
We are looking forward to hearing from you, so register your interest today.
The Nurture Group is an equal opportunities employer.
Applications without a CV will not be considered