02 December 2022
How living walls can create a calm and relaxing environment for your public spaces
Plants help to purify the air and soften and absorb surrounding noise. A living wall provides an area of interest and colour to offset the angular man-made surroundings. Providing a happy space with plants that lighten the mood, freshen the air, and provide pleasant and natural humidity to counter soleless air-conditioned environments.
The benefits of living walls:
- Air purification converts CO2 into oxygen.
- Well-being and reduction in tiredness, respiratory complaints and diminished illness.
- Reduction in the ambient surrounding temperature
- A boost to productivity. - Green walls reduce stress and boost productivity with enhanced moods and positive effects on employees.
- Visual impact. A vertical garden can enhance your brand perception and is attractive to new candidates and employees.
Living walls are sustainable and a relaxing boost to your public spaces. With happy, productive employees and motivated guests, the benefits are many.